Cancellation of Order : Before Shipment & Refund
- You will be entitled to cancel the order placed to us; only if your product is not yet shipped by us. Once the product is shipped, we shall not accept cancellation requests.
- For any queries or information, MobilesBazaar (MoB) requests you can email us on email@example.com by sharing your order id to resolve your queries through our customer care executive.
- In order to cancel the Order, you will follow the following process :Login to MoB website/app> Go to purchase summary> click order ID> Press the cancellation tab. Once a cancellation request is successfully registered on our Website/app by following the aforesaid process, your order shall be deemed to be cancelled.
- If it is a Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you, in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- Under some rare situations, we can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –Product out of stock with Mobiles Bazaar Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any offer/Discount. Incorrect pricing or description of the product. Payment fraud suspicion by our Credit & Fraud Avoidance Department. Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer's Address. Any other unavoidable or unforeseeable circumstances.
- You agree that, non-completion of the order within the prescribed time-limit will not automatically entail the Cancellation of the order, if the same is as a result of the circumstances beyond our control.
- A cancellation request cannot be made after your order is ready for shipment. Once the product is opened or the service is considered as delivered, the order cannot be cancelled. You can however claim a warranty as per our warranty policy. All refunds are processed after internal verification and in case of any sales return, we reserve our right to full and partial refunds based on the condition of the product.